Skip to main content

Free tool if you want to improve blog content and make more money!

Click here -->Grammarly

As you know by now this site is dedicated to making money several different ways and I stumbled upon a tool over a year ago called Grammarly.
I use it through the Chrome extension anytime I email business contacts to avoid awkward and embarrassing spelling and grammar mistakes.
It's bailed me out more than a few times when I would accidentally omit a word here or there rendering my entire paragraph senseless.

If you are a blogger or interested in blogging or you fancy yourself ever writing online in the future, then give Grammarly a try. I've been using the free version for over a year but they have additional features.

If you choose to sign up you will also gain these additional features:
Sign up now to unlock the following:
Enable/disable on preferred websites
Store your personal dictionary
Save and access your work from any computer
Get weekly writing statistics and tips

I want to be transparent too. This blog entry is also a result of joining their affiliate program. This site is about making money and there is nothing stopping you from also joining their program and both using a helpful tool and making a little money on the side.

There are additional added benefits once you sign up. Check them out and give it a try!
Grammarly

As I finished this blog post, Grammarly spotted mistakes that I was then able to correct before going live!

Comments